A girl that dreams of being an actress works as a clown in a mediocre traveling circus. On tour through a remote mountain community, she meets a child with a skin illness that doesn't allow him to be exposed to sunlight.
Watch on Amazon - you don't even need a subscription!
2015 | fiction | 37 min.
Producers: Juan Pablo Daranas Molina, Liz Sandra Falcón García
- New Jersey Film Festival – BEST SHORT FILM
- Martinique International Film Festival - BEST OF FEST (SNAKE AWARD), BEST CARIBBEAN FILM
- Muestra Joven – BEST PRODUCTION, BEST MALE PERFORMANCE, BEST SOUND, SPECIAL JURY MENTION FOR BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, HACIENDO CINE PRODUCTION FUND WINNER
- Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Trinidad & Tobago Film Festival
- Venice Film Week
- Toronto Film Week
- 20+ others
- Five of the Best from Glasgow Short Film Festival 2015, by Jamie Dunn (The Skinny)
- Nature is contradictory (interview with Juan Pablo Daranas Molina), by Matt Lloyd (Glasgow Short Film Festival director)
- Twilight at the New Jersey Film Festival, by Albert G. Nigrin (Festival Director)
- La encrucijada de Alicia o el crepúsculo de la virtud, by Antonio E. González Rojas (IPS)
- La ambivalencia del crepúsculo, by Hamlet Fernández (Bisiesto)
- Crepúsculo opta por la renovación del cine cubano, by Joel del Río (CiberCuba)